WHO WE ARE
The Global AIDS Partnership is a specialized international ministry of Assemblies of God World Missions. It serves as a resource network to those working with HIV/AIDS worldwide.
The team is comprised of health professionals, and representatives from regions of AGWM, Project Rescue, and Convoy of Hope.
GAP was founded by evangelical religious workers and healthcare professionals to reach out with a hand of compassion to those suffering with HIV/AIDS or those affected by the disease.
The team is comprised of persons with experience with HIV/AIDS, medical, technical, counseling, and ministerial personnel representing the regions of Assemblies of God World Missions and other various specialty ministries.
WHAT WE DO
• Ongoing monitoring of the developing of tools and materials.
• Networking with other organizations involved in HIV/AIDS outreach.
• Promotion of best practice to nationals and missionaries.
• Presentation of seminars or other training venues in HIV/AIDS response.
• Consultation to help with assessment, program design, and implementation.
• Development of tools which incorporate spiritual/Pentecostal values.
• Self-training in HIV/AIDS best practice.